研究方向为新媒体环境下的亲密关系、媒介化传播(computer mediated communication)与政治传播
1. Chan, M., & Li, Xueqing (2020). Smartphones and psychological well-being in China: Examining direct and indirect relationships through social support and relationship satisfaction. Telematics and Informatics（SSCI）, 54, 101469.
2. Li, Xueqing (2020). The more the better? A comparative study of the relationships among multimodal connectedness, online communication, and relational outcomes in China and the United States. Chinese Journal of Communication（SSCI）, 1-20.
3. Li, Xueqing& Guo Lei (2019). Exposure to the South China Sea News, nationalism, and government evaluation: Examining the mediation roles of Third-Person effects and online discussion. Chinese Journal of Communication.
4. Chen Hsuan-Ting& Li Xueqing (2017). The contribution of mobile social media to social capital and psychological well-being: Examining the role of communicative use, friending and self-disclosure. Computers in Human Behavior（SSCI）, 75, 958-965.
5. Li, Xueqing& Chan, M. (2017). Comparing social media use, discussion, political trust, and political engagement among university students in China and Hong Kong: An application of the O-S-R-O-R model. Asia Journal of Communication, 27(1), 65-81（SSCI）.
6. Li, Xueqing, Lee, F.L.F. & Li, Y. (2016). The dual impact of social media under networked authoritarianism: Social media use, civic attitudes, and system support in China. International Journal of Communication, 10, 5143-5163（SSCI）.
Di Cui & Li, Xueqing (2020). Mobile messaging apps and relationship management: the case of WeChat in China. In Rich Ling (Eds), The Oxford Handbook of Mobile Communication and Society. Oxford University Press.